All the fashion you need in one place!
All the fashion you need in one place!
One Stop Shop!
One Stop Shop!
Local Free Shipping on ₪300 / International Free Shipping on $200
All the fashion you need in one place!
All the fashion you need in one place!
One Stop Shop!
One Stop Shop!
The following is a definition of the terms that appear in these regulations:
1. “Partnership / Business Name”: ayen
AYEN Authorized Dealer No. – 793049156
2. “Website” – the Website ayen.co
“The items” – the details of clothing, footwear, accessories, and fashion products, appear on the Website and are offered for sale to the final consumer.
4. “User” – any person, including a corporation, who is entitled to perform actions through the Site, all subject to the fulfillment of the aforesaid conditions in the aggregate:
A. Eligibility to perform legal actions – the user is qualified to perform binding legal actions; A user who is a minor (under the age of 18) and/or is not entitled to perform legal actions without the approval of a guardian is required to inform his parents and/or his legal guardians (hereinafter: “the guardians”) of the provisions of these regulations and obtain their approval to perform any activity. Kind of like, within the Site.
The responsibility to inform the minors who wish to browse the Site regarding the regulations and the minors’ activities’ supervision, for the children to act by the terms of these regulations, applies only to the guardians. Any activity that will be performed by the minors on the Site constitutes the consent of the minors and/or the guardians, as stated in terms of the regulations.
B. The user has a valid credit card.
Third. The user has an active e-mail box on the Internet.
5. “Inventory Delivery Date”:
Delivery of inventory to the customer’s home and for another according to his choice,
In Israel – by courier – up to 10 business days from the date of ordering on the Website until the date of the delivery to the destination requested by the user.
Outside Israel – through DHL / international courier company, by its policy, within up to 21 business days.
“Address for mail delivery” – the address entered to the Site by the user in the order form as the address for sending the order.
7. “Date of execution of the order” – the date on which the transaction was approved by the credit company, the details of which were entered on the Website by the customer.
8. “Business Days” – Sundays-Thursdays every calendar week, not including Fridays, Saturdays, the eve of a holiday, a holiday and a holiday.
9. The Website is a website on the Internet, a virtual store for the purchase of products and services by the public who surf the Internet. The Website serves as a platform for displaying and advertising designer models and serves as an intermediary between users of the Website and designers and/or brands.
10. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall apply to any action taken by a “user” of the Site, as defined above.
11. These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding agreement between the user and the Partnership. The Site user is considered to have read the regulations, accepted what was said in it, and agreed to what was said in it. A user who does not agree to the terms of this policy is asked not to use the Site in whole or in part. An operator of the Site declares that he is aware of the provisions of the Site’s rules and accepts them in full and that he and/or anyone on his behalf will not have any claim and claim against the Partnership and/or the Site and/or the site management and/or anyone on their behalf, other than claims related to breach of obligations The Partnership and/or the management of the Site and/or by these rules and rules of participation.
12. The provisions of these regulations are also applicable to browsing / using the Website using any computer and/or another communication device (cell phones, laptops, etc.).
13. The Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website are subject to change at any time by the sole discretion of the Partnership. A change in these regulations’ provisions will require the wording of the updated rules from the date of their publication on the Website.
14. The Partnership shall be entitled to terminate the activity on the Site at any time, in its sole discretion, without being obliged to give prior notice of the termination of the activity.
15. The Partnership reserves the right to prevent access to the Site and/or the possibility to perform any activity on it and / or to cancel the participation of a user, whose behavior is inappropriate and / or appropriate and / or exceeds what is stated in the regulations and / or raises concerns about attempted infringement Of the Site.
16. What is stated in the regulations is written in the male gentrification for convenience only, and everything stated in it is intended for both women and men.
Use of the Site
17. The following is the variety of services and / or content and / or actions offered on the Site:
A. Surfing and browsing various content.
B. Purchase of products and / or services.
third. Creating a “Favorites List” – A list of user-selected items.
D. Sharing and sending items from the Site from the user to his friends and acquaintances via email and / or sharing via social networks.
Providing Feedback and / or comments on items and / or content on the Site, which will be published on the Partnership’s Website and / or Facebook page and / or Instagram and / or LinkedIn and / or other marketing and / or social media channels as far as the Partnership is concerned. It is clarified that the Partnership may restrict, in its sole and absolute discretion, the publication of the Feedback.
and. Tagging an item to be selected by the user via social networks.
P. Registration for mailings – receiving content, marketing and advertising information in various media of the user’s choice.
18. The Partnership does not undertake all the said content and / or services, in whole or in part, regularly on the Site, and this is at its sole discretion and to change the list of content and / or services provided on the Site, to change the site structure, appearance, design, scope and availability of content and / Or the services within it as well as any other aspect involved in the Site, without the need to notify users, who will not have any claim and / or demand and / or claim against the Partnership for making such changes and / or incidents that occur while making them.
In addition, the Partnership may remove the Site from the Internet and / or block access to it, in whole or in part. Such downloading and / or blocking may be accompanied by the deletion of all information stored therein.
19. The partnership may disqualify and / or refrain from posting on the partnership’s Website and / or Facebook page and / or Instagram and / or LinkedIn and / or other marketing channels and / or social media as long as the partnership has any comment and / or feedback and / or Image and / or content (hereinafter: “the Content”), which may harm the name of the partnership and / or the feelings of the public and / or is of a blatant or offensive nature in a sexual or other manner and / or which may cause a violation of any property rights and / or conflict Provisions of any law and / or for any other reason, in accordance with the exclusive and full discretion of the partnership.
20. The partnership may, in its sole and absolute discretion, remove and / or change any content of the users of the Site and prevent any of the users of the Site from registering (as required) and / or using the services provided under it, in whole or in part.
21. Without derogating from the generality of the above, the users of the Site undertake not to publish and / or upload to the Site and / or operate on the Site and / or present through the Site any information and / or computer software and / or saying and / or content that amounts to defamation / Or inaccurate and / or offensive and / or false and / or falsified and / or immodest and / or offensive to religious sanctuaries and / or of a sexual and / or threatening and / or racist and / or illegal and / or harmful nature And / or that they contain any advertisement that is not of the partnership and / or concerning the minors and / or that they lead to the identification of minors and / or to contact minors and / or any other information that may violate or infringe on the rights of any third party (including, But not only, intellectual property rights or the right to privacy; hereinafter also: “infringing information”).
22. The user of the services offered on the Site hereby declares and confirms that he gives the partnership the full and exclusive right to use the content and confirms and undertakes that the partnership will be allowed to use his name and / or image in any advertising and / or presentation of the content on the Site and / or Facebook page and / Or on Instagram and / or LinkedIn and / or other marketing channels and / or social media, at any time and without any consideration.
23. The user of the services confirms that in his actual decision to use the services offered on the Site he knows that from the date of publication of the feedback and / or comments, sharing, tagging and uploading content of any kind to the Site and / or Facebook page, and / or Instagram and / or LinkedIn and / Or in marketing channels and / or other social media, his actions will be exposed to the public.
24. The user undertakes not to act in a manner that may damage the reputation of the partnership and / or damage its good name.
25. The user declares that he will not use the Site and / or its contents for commercial and / or other purposes, without the prior written approval of the partnership.
26. The user undertakes not to copy and / or scan and / or create a database of the contents of the Site and not to use and / or allow others to use, in any way, the contents displayed on the Site.
27. Do not link between the Site and any site that contains pornographic content, content that encourages racism or unlawful discrimination, content that is against the law, content that is published against the law or content that encourages illegal activity.
28. Do not contact pages on the Site that are not the home page of the Site (“deep link”). When contacting the Site, it must be ensured that the exact address of the Site’s home page appears in the usual place designated for this in the user’s browsing interface. Do not change, distort or hide this address, and do not replace it with any other address.
29. The partnership may order the user to cancel and / or cancel any link to the Site itself, in its sole discretion, without the user having any claim and / or demand and / or claim against the partnership in this matter.
30. No computer application or any other means, including software such as Crawlers, Robots, etc., may be activated and / or enabled to search, scan, copy or automatically retrieve the contents of the Site (in whole or in part). This includes not creating and using such means to create a compilation, collection or repository that will contain the contents of the Site (all or part of them).
31. The Site and / or its contents and / or the services provided within its framework may not be displayed on the Site from another network (whether within a framework (“Frame”) or in any other way), visible or hidden.
32. The Site and / or its contents and / or the services provided within its framework must not be displayed in any way – including through any software, device, accessory or communication protocol – that changes the design of the Site and / or the content of the Site and / or the services provided within the framework The Site and / or omit anything from them (including advertisements and commercial content).
33. All copyrights and intellectual property on the Site, including trademarks, patents, models, methods and trade secrets, in the services provided within its framework and the contents of the Site belong to the partnership only and are used by the exclusive property and / or the partnership received permission / consent from the copyright holder and intellectual property to display on the Site. These rights apply, inter alia, to the databases on the Site (including the list of items, their description, design and images) as well as the graphic design of the Site, the computer code of the Site and everything related to its operation and any other information published by the partnership and / or on its behalf – All of these will be defined below: “Protected Rights”.
34. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, publish, market, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, broadcast, transmit to the public or make available to it, process, create or process derivative works, sell or rent the protected rights and / or translate any information from the Site (Including trademarks, images, texts, design, etc.) in whole or in part, whether by the user or through and / or in collaboration with a third party, by any means or means – whether electronic, computerized, mechanical, optical, photographic or Recording, or by any other means and means – without the prior written consent of the Partnership and subject to the terms of such consent, to the extent provided.
35. Trademarks (whether registered or not), the name of the partnership, the logo, the advertisement of the partnership, the domain name, icons, any information and / or display appearing on the Site, including graphics, design, verbal presentation, editing and presentation – All of them also constitute the rights protected above and are the property of the partnership only, and may not be used without its prior written consent.
36. In fact, by uploading and / or publishing and / or submitting the users’ content on the Site, there is a confirmation that all the rights in the above content are owned by the user who uploaded / published / submitted them. As long as the user is not the creator and / or the rights holder in the content uploaded / Publish / message to the Site, then uploading / publishing / submitting the content to the Site is a confirmation from him, that he holds a legal permission – from the rights holder in the above content – to make any use of it and grant him any right (wherever in these regulations where uploading / publishing is indicated Submission of user content to the Site, the intention is also, among other things, to send content via message / email via / through the Site to the partnership). It is clarified that in this case the partnership will not bear any responsibility for damages caused (if caused) From publishing / uploading / submitting surfer content, and the user who uploaded / published / submitted the said content will indemnify the partnership for any expense for which it will be required.
37. By uploading / publishing / submitting the content of the surfers on the Site, the user grants the partnership a free license, worldwide and unlimited in time, to copy, reproduce, distribute, market, make available to the public, perform publicly, broadcast, publish, process, edit, translate and use any Another way in the user content as aforesaid, and to grant sub-licenses for the purpose of all the actions listed above, through these regulations or in any other way, for consideration or not for consideration, at its sole discretion, both within the Site and in any media it deems appropriate.
38. The Partnership may use any means, including by way of commercial exploitation and / or for the creation of rights, including patents, trademarks, trademarks, designs and copyrights, in ideas, reviews or other expressions contained in User Content, whether published or not. If not, and will be entitled to allow such use to others, without providing any consideration (including, granting a credit (“Credit”), royalties or other benefits).
39. Without derogating from the above, the partnership may, in its sole discretion, grant credits and / or provide gifts to users of the Site, who have uploaded such content, without this being in order to impose any charge or responsibility on it.
40. In accordance with the above and for the avoidance of doubt, it will be clarified that all users of the Site waive any right they have in the content of the users uploaded by them to the Site, including the right to credit, and waive any claim against any use of this content by the partnership.
41. Concerns and / or justifications for copyright infringement (and / or other rights) on the Site must be raised immediately in writing to the partnership. Steps taken by the partnership, and to the extent that they are taken, based on such information passed on to it, will not constitute proof of any violation of any right.
Liability and indemnification
42. The use of the Website is made under the full responsibility of the user.
43. The user of the Website will not have any claim and / or claim and / or demand towards the partnership in connection with the Website, the services provided within its framework or its contents. Without derogating from the generality of the aforesaid, the partnership will not bear any responsibility whatsoever for the users’ content, including use by third parties (if any), the partnership will not bear any responsibility whatsoever for the quality and quality of the models and / or products and / or brands.
44. The partnership does not guarantee that the contents of the Site (including the contents of the users) will be complete, correct, legal, accurate or will meet the expectations and / or requirements of the users.
45. The partnership will not bear any responsibility for the contents of the Site and / or their use and / or reliance on them, and calls on users to verify the accuracy and veracity of any information published on the Site before making any use of it. It is clarified, for the avoidance of doubt, that the contents of the Site are not a substitute for professional advice and / or treatment where they are required.
46. The partnership does not undertake to maintain the availability of the Site and / or the availability of the Site’s contents and / or the Site’s services. It is clarified that the Site, its contents and the services provided within its framework are not immune from unauthorized access to the partnership’s computers or from damages, breakdowns, malfunctions or failures – whether in hardware, software, lines and communication systems, either by the partnership or the site management – To impose on the partnership some responsibility and / or to establish a right for any of the users.
47. The user of the Website undertakes to indemnify the partnership, its employees, managers and / or anyone on its behalf for any damage, loss, loss of profit, payment or expense caused to them – including attorney’s fees and legal expenses – due to violation of these terms. In addition, the user will compensate and / or indemnify the partnership, its employees, managers and / or anyone on its behalf for any claim, claim or demand made against them by any third party as a result of user content that they have uploaded and / or posted and / or published on the Site, or As a result of any use he made of the Site Services.
Purchase items on the Site
48. Purchases of items on the Website will be made by filling out an order form – the user will select the desired item and / or service, color and size, while for each item and / or service offered on the Website, an “item page” will appear showing the details of the item or service offered and its price (below “Item Page”). The partnership may update the item page from time to time, add or omit details, remove out-of-stock products, add colors and / or sizes, and update and / or change the price of the item from time to time. It is clarified that the images on the Site are for illustration only, there may be changes between the images (including the colors that appear in the images and item details) and the actual items, which are due, among other things, to the fact that the items are photographed and displayed on a computer screen. The prices displayed on the Website include VAT at its lawful rate, unless expressly stated otherwise.
49. As an integral part of the purchase process, the user will be asked to choose a password, as well as type in basic details such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and Israeli or foreign credit card number, including payment via PayPal account and excluding rechargeable cards (including, but Not only credit cards loaded in the Israel Post-) Care must be taken to provide the correct and accurate details in order to ensure the execution of the order (hereinafter: “execution of the order”). Delivering knowingly false information may amount to a criminal offense. Civil and criminal law, including tort claims for damages caused to the partnership due to disruption of the Site. In addition, the information provided by the user of the Site will be used, among other things,to send e-mails regarding special promotions or updates on the Site, only after receiving user approval. During the order, the partnership will check the credit card details and upon receipt of the order confirmation by the credit card companies, the user will be notified that the order has been approved. It is clarified that the transaction is charged for the cost of the item or service purchased by him immediately upon completion. The order. The product (s) and / or service (s) that will be purchased through the Site (that is, the user placed an order and this was approved) will be referred to below as:the user will be notified that the order has been approved. It is clarified that the transaction is charged for the cost of the item or service purchased by him immediately upon completion. The order. The product (s) and / or service (s) that will be purchased through the Site (that is, the user placed an order and this was approved) will be referred to below as: the user will be notified that the order has been approved. It is clarified that the transaction is charged for the cost of the item or service purchased by him immediately upon completion. The order. The product (s) and / or service (s) that will be purchased through the Site (that is, the user placed an order and this was approved) will be referred to below as:
50. Conditions for completing the purchase transaction – The purchase transaction will be made only after completing the ordering process and after the partnership receives approval from the credit card company to make the charge and / or receive the bank’s confirmation of debit via PayPal, in accordance with existing working procedures between them and the partnership. In the event that the transaction is not approved by the credit company – the customer will receive an appropriate notice.
Completion of the purchase transaction is conditional on the requested items being in stock at the time of completing the ordering process. In the event of an item that is out of stock and / or there is a problem with its delivery, for any reason, the partnership may notify the user of the cancellation of the order. Such notice will be given to the user by e-mail and / or by telephone message and / or text message on the mobile phone, in accordance with the discretion of the partnership. In such a case, the user will not have any claim against the partnership and in fact placing the order, the user waives any such claim.
The Partnership reserves the right to limit the quantity of items and / or the amount of the order, in each order, at its sole discretion.
51. The order will be registered on the partnership’s computers and it will be possible to follow its handling at the “My Account” link on the Website. It will also be sent an e-mail confirmation of the transaction within 48 hours of the completion of the purchase transaction by the user on the Site. Charge the partnership. It is clarified that the records of the partnership’s computer system, which include a computerized and automatic record of all actions on the Site, constitute prima facie evidence of what is stated in them.
52. Delivery of the product – the user may choose to supply the ordered items directly to his home and / or other destination, of his choice (via courier), or alternatively to choose the delivery of the items at the partnership address 2 Hashlosha St. 2D Tel Aviv depending on his choice, through the Website.
Delivery to the user’s home – the partnership will provide the user with the items through an independent shipping company and / or courier, in its sole discretion (hereinafter: “the shipping company”). The items will be delivered by the shipping company up to 10 business days from the date of ordering on the Website according to the shipping area.
In items that are made to order – the delivery time to the user’s home will be determined according to the selected item and will be updated when placing the order on the Website.
In a purchase where the user selects several items – the user will be able to choose between 1 delivery of the items in the consolidated (in one shipment) and then the date for delivery of the items will be determined according to the type of item selected and when ordering on the Site. 2- Delivery of each item separately, then the delivery of the items will be done in accordance with the type of item selected and the delivery times listed above and will be updated when placing the order on the Website.
The partnership is not responsible for any act and / or omission of the shipping company, including delay in delivery. Delivery of items outside Israel – will be made through international shipping companies such as DHL and subject to their delivery policies and times. It will not be possible to deliver items on Fridays / Saturdays, holidays and holidays. The partnership is not obligated to deliver the items to areas that are restricted for security. Delivery to the user’s home and / or to another address depending on his choice will be limited to the shipping company 08: 00-20: 00 every day, except Fridays / Saturdays. If the items are not delivered to the address entered by the user, the items will be delivered by registered mail to the address entered by the user. Delivery of items to the user’s home involves payment of shipping fees As specified on the Website (hereinafter: “Shipping Fee”), which will be added to the price of the items indicated on the Website and will be charged for delivery to only one destination, regardless of the scope of the order (regarding the number of items).
“Delivery fee” – Delivery of the items to the user’s home and / or address of his choice, through a shipping company, will involve a payment of 35 NIS. Despite the above, the partnership may change and update the shipping fee from time to time in accordance with policy and indicate this when ordering.
It is clarified that the delivery times listed above are approximate times and that there may be changes in delivery times due to delays, which depend on the third party and are not dependent on the partnership. The user acknowledges that he knows that the can and the delivery of the items will be made in a shorter or longer time than the estimated time and also, that he knows that the partnership will not be responsible for late delivery of the items, inter alia, in the following cases – “force majeure”. War, hostilities, emergencies and natural disasters, corona and / or strike and / or shutdown by suppliers of goods necessary for the production and / or transportation of the products as well as for any other reason, which is not under the control of the partnership. With regard to the supply of items to areas restricted to access from a security point of view, the partnership may deliver the items to the user at a nearby and acceptable location by prior arrangement with the user. It is clarified that the partnership does not commit to delivery time, as defined above, when the items (all or some) are out of stock – then the partnership will notify the user, who will be allowed to cancel the order, all according to the details entered by the user on the partnership website. The partnership will not be responsible for any delay in the delivery of the items to the user and / or their non-delivery, which will be caused due to incorrect and / or inaccurate and / or incomplete details provided by the user.
It is clarified that the delivery of the items can and will be conditional on the presentation of the user’s identity card and the presentation number of the order confirmation, as received from the ordering system for the transaction, at the sole and absolute discretion of the partnership. Added, at its discretion, as a condition of delivery of the items to the user.
53. Cancellation of the purchase transaction by the user
A. The user may cancel the transaction he made on the Site in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981 (hereinafter: “Consumer Protection Law”) and receive a refund for it or alternatively exchange the product for an equivalent alternative product or receive a monetary credit, all as follows:
(1) Cancellation of the transaction after receipt of the items by the user – the user will be entitled to cancel the purchase transaction within 14 days from the date of receipt of the items, provided that the items are in good condition and not used at all, and if the price label has not been removed. The cancellation of the transaction will be made by returning the items to the address of 2 Hashlosha St., D. Tel Aviv, provided that the items are in good condition and have not been used at all and if the price label has not been removed.
It is clarified that only in the case of cancellation of a transaction that is not due to a defect and / or non-compliance, the user will not be entitled to a refund for the shipping fees paid by him (to the extent that they have been paid).
It is further clarified that items manufactured specifically to the consumer’s order, will not be cancellable and returnable.
(2) Return of items and / or receipt of a financial credit will be made subject to the following conditions:
(A) Returning the item to the address 2 Hashlosha St. 4 Tel Aviv with a tax invoice, provided that no use of the item was made and the item labels and / or accessories were not removed (including buttons, beads, jewelry, etc.) and if the price label was not removed.
(B) Jewelry and accessories – provided that their packaging did not open only original packaging, together with the price label (if any).
(C) Lingerie, tights, underwear and swimwear – are not subject to change and / or return.
(3) A refund will be made by crediting the credit card in which the transaction was made, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the item that the user requested to return to the partnership.
(4) “A person with a disability, as defined in the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Law, 5758-1998, may cancel a transaction he has made within 4 months from the date of receipt of the goods, subject to a conversation between the partnership and him (including electronic communication).
The partnership may request the presentation of a copy of an appropriate certificate stating that the consumer is a person with a disability. The aforesaid shall also apply to “senior citizen” and / or “new immigrant”, as defined in the law.
B. The customer service in the trust to handle user inquiries regarding the execution of orders and / or transactions and / or cancellation and / or any other issue – by email email@example.com or by phone +972 (0) 54 2075534 on weekdays only, between the hours of 09: 00-16: 00.
54. Cancellation of the purchase transaction by the partnership
The Partnership reserves the right to terminate at any time, in its sole discretion, the activity on the Site and / or to cancel a purchase transaction made by a user, including, but not limited to, in any of the cases listed below: –
A. Upon completion of the purchase transaction it became clear that the item was out of stock.
B. The credit card details and the full details of the user were not entered into the system.
third. In any case where an action has been taken in violation of these Terms.
D. The user acted illegally and / or in violation of the provisions of the law;
God. The user-provided incorrect information when making the purchase transaction and / or afterward;
and. The user has committed an act or omission that could harm the partnership and / or anyone on its behalf and / or the proper operation of the Site and / or any other third party.
P. The partnership believes that the user intends to sell the items, which he purchased through the Site, to any third party. In this context, the user confirms and undertakes not to sell items purchased on the Site to any third party.
H. The user did not reach the address of 2 Hashlosha St., D. Tel Aviv, to collect the items ordered by him within 14 business days.
ninth. In the event that the partnership is unable to properly manage the Site, provide the user with the products and / or meet its other obligation, due to “force majeure” as defined above and including corona, strike, downtime, computer malfunctions, telephone system malfunctions or other communication systems. Some sabotage and security incidents.
In such circumstances, the partnership may cancel the transaction or offer the user an equivalent alternative item, at its discretion and in accordance with the circumstances of the cancellation. If such sale is canceled, the partnership will not be responsible and will not bear, in any case, any direct, indirect, consequential, or special damage caused to the user or a third party, including but not only damage due to the purchase of the product and / or service from a third party at a higher price.
55. Warranty, Security, and Privacy
A. The Partnership and / or those acting on its behalf take reasonable precautions to maintain the confidentiality of the information as much as possible. The user’s personal details (name, e-mail, etc.) will be stored in the partnership’s database
B. Ayen.co website is a secure website, so that the data that is entered into the system by customers when registering and / or browsing and / or purchasing, will remain confidential and secure. In order to protect the confidentiality of the information, the partnership operates through an e-commerce protocol (SSL), which is used to encrypt data from the moment it is received in the system until it is transferred to the partnership’s website system.
third. The Partnership uses the information provided to it on the Partnership website by the user solely for the purpose of carrying out the same transaction or task, and the tasks derived from it. The information is not passed on to any other party, except as required to complete the transaction or completion of the task. The email provided by the user and / or the other details provided by him, for the purpose of sending a return email and / or a response to the user’s request and not for any other purpose and / or to any other third party.
D. The partnership does not make any use of the details of the means of payment entered by the user on the partnership’s Website, but to make the payment, and does not transfer them to any third party, except for the purpose of performing the transaction requested by the user.
The credit card details of the users who perform operations on the Site are not stored in the partner systems, since the credit card is cleared through an external party (upay). In light of the fact that we are dealing with operations in an online environment, the partnership cannot guarantee complete immunity from intrusion into its existing computer system and / or disclosure of information stored by illegal operators and therefore, if any third party manages to penetrate information held by the partnership and / or To misuse it, the user will not have any claim, claim and / or demand towards the partnership. Also, in cases arising from force majeure, the partnership will not be liable for any damage and / or injury of any kind, indirect and / or direct, that may be caused to the user and / or anyone on his behalf, if any information provided by the user on the partnership website is lost and / or lost. To a hostile party and / or will use it without permission.
Marketing mail will be sent subject to obtaining the express written consent of the user, in accordance with the requirements of the law.
For details and inquiries regarding orders, items and / or their delivery, you can contact the partnership’s customer service at the e-mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by phone +972 (0) 54 2075534 -, Sundays-Thursdays from 09: 00-16: 00.
Law and Judgment
57. The law applicable to these regulations and / or to any action and / or conflict arising therefrom, is Israeli law only.
58. Jurisdiction in all matters relating to these By-Laws, whether directly or indirectly and / or arising therefrom and / or the use of the Website, shall be to the competent courts in Tel Aviv, according to their substantive jurisdiction – and to those only and not to other courts.